Brett Solomano is a diverse stunt performer with work on various television shows and films.
- Military Weapons
- Falls and Bumps
- Air Rams
- Fire Safety
- Body Burns
- High Falls up to 30ft/10m
- PADI Adv ~20 dives
- Freediver – Static breath hold time 3:30, horizontal distance <240ft/75m
- Trucks CDL-A, double/triple trailer <65t GVM, <100 ft/30m length
- Buses (inc double decker, coaches, articulated)
- Evasive Driving
- Boom Lifts
- Scissor Lifts
- Front-end Loader
- Trailer/Truck lifts
- Non-slewing Cranes (eg Lull/Telehandler/All-Terrain Fork)
- Road Bikes
- Dirt Bikes
Brett is a confident industry and stunt rigger, having rigged for the theatre, music festivals, concerts and telecommunication, as well as TV shows and feature films.
Brett has his own equipment for rigging, building and performing in flying rigs and jerk backs.